Stage-Bealls-Palais Royal "Disney Family Vacation" Sweepstakes Game
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Stage-Bealls-Palais Royal "Disney Family Vacation" Sweepstakes game period begins 12:00:00 a.m. CDT on 5/15/09 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on 10/29/09 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The computer of Fishman & Tobin, Inc. is the official time and record keeping device of the Sweepstakes game.
3. TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES: Enter online at www.stagestores.com during the Sweepstakes Period. Enter all required information on the online form. Limit one entry per person. Entries cannot be assigned or transferred to a third party. You may also mail entry by sending name, address, phone number, and a SASE to: Stage-Bealls-Palais Royal “Disney Family Vacation”, 7111 W. Indian School Road, Dept.125, Phoenix, AZ 85033. All entries must be registered online or postmarked no later than 10/29/09 (to be received by 11/10/09). No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, or misdirected entries.
4. PRIZES: Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded one (1) trip for four (4) to the Disney Resort closest to the winner’s residence: Four (4) round-trip economy air transportation tickets from an airport near winner’s residence within the contiguous U.S. (airport, carrier and itinerary to be determined by Sponsor), or ground transportation if winner resides in Florida, California, Arizona, or Nevada; three (3) nights accommodations at a Disney Resort Hotel to be determined by Sponsor one (1) room for four (4) people); ground transfers to and from airport; four (4) complimentary 3-Day/2-Park Tickets for admission into Disney Theme Parks. Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $3,945 depending upon winner’s point of travel origin. Odds depend on number of entries received. All travel must be completed by August 30, 2010. Blackout dates or other restrictions may apply as dictated by airlines and/or hotel. Winner’s travel arrangements must be made a minimum of 60 days prior to winner’s travel and are subject to availability. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any travel delays or travel cancellations. Any meals, taxes, tips/gratuities, and incidental expenses not specifically included in Sweepstakes Grand Prize, as determined by Sponsor, are the sole responsibility of Sweepstakes Winner. A form of government-issued photo identification is required for air travel. Any difference between stated approximate value and actual value of the Sweepstakes Grand Prize will not be awarded.
5. DRAWING: GRAND PRIZE WINNER DRAWING: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about 12/15/09 and will be conducted by an independent organization whose decisions are final. The Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, IRS W-9 form and a Liability and Publicity Release prior to travel. Odds of becoming a Grand Prize winner depend on total number of eligible entries received.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes game open only to legal United States residents residing within the states of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolna, Texas, and Utah age 18 and over throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Void everywhere else as prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Disney, Fishman & Tobin, and Specialty Retailers, Inc. and their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and the advertising, or promotional agencies or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes game and Event (collectively, “Sponsor and its Administrators”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing) and household members of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Stage-Bealls-Palais Royal “Disney Family Vacation” Sweepstakes game. No groups, clubs or organizations can participate in this Sweepstakes game and may not submit entries on behalf of the group, club or organization.
7. GENERAL: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value or account credits on any Stage-Bealls-Palais Royal credit card. Mail received without a verifiable and legible return address will not be accepted at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. Winner will be required to complete all forms as mandated by the IRS for the prize retail value. No groups, clubs or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to its members. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor and its Administrators or Specialty retailers, Inc. and it’s subsidiaries, for technical problems or technical malfunctions arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the www.stagestores.com site (“Website”): hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers or hosts; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, viruses, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website, including without limitation, the number of entries received in any particular Account, or any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, or use of or download of any information from the Website. Use of Website is at user’s own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties; check your local laws for any restrictions regarding these limitations or restrictions. ALL WINNERS, ON BEHALF OF THEMSELVES, THEIR EXECUTORS, HEIRS AND ASSIGNS, BY ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE, AGREE TO RELEASE SPONSOR AND ITS ADMINISTRATORS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO AND/OR FROM ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT OR OTHERWISE.
9. MODIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, postpone, delay, suspend and/or terminate this Sweepstakes game in whole or in part in the event that the Sweepstakes game is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Official Rules by reason of any of the technical or other disabling causes as described in Rule 8 or other causes that, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, impair, corrupt or interrupt the administration, fairness, security or integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation hurricane, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, terrorist threat or activity or insurrection. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion: (a) postpone and/or reschedule and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes in its entirety. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor shall award the Sweepstakes Prize (or a prize of substantially similar value), through a process deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, and Sponsor shall have no further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
10. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: All participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and its Administrators whose decisions in all aspects of this Sweepstakes game shall be final and binding. This game is governed by laws of the United States and all entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of Los Angeles, CA for resolution of all claims and disputes. The Sponsor and its Administrators may, at their sole discretion, disqualify an entrant, Sweepstakes Winner, or Designee from participating in any aspect of Sweepstakes if Sponsor and its Administrators deem or suspect that such person has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: (a) acting in violation of these Official Rules or the terms and conditions of the Website; or (b) damaging, tampering with or corrupting the operation of the Sweepstakes game; or (c) acting with intent to annoy, harass or abuse any other person; or (d) use of any automated bot, script or other robotic, mechanical, programmed or automated devices to submit data to the Website; or (e) repeated attempts to submit multiple entries, as determined by Sponsor; or (f) any unsportsmanlike, inappropriate, uncooperative, disruptive, fraudulent, potentially fraudulent, or unusual behavior or activity; or (g) activity deemed in the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Administrators to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Sweepstakes and/or conduct of the Event. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR CORRUPT ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS ADMINISTRATORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
11. PUBLICITY CONSENT: Sweepstakes Winners and Designees must grant to Sponsor and its Administrators the unconditional and irrevocable right, without any further compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent, to use, exhibit and publish, in any medium now known or hereinafter known at any time throughout the world, the following: (a) their name, geographic location, image, likeness, voice, biographical information and statement for advertising, publicity, trade and public relations purposes, to the extent permitted by law; and (b) any film, tape recording or other reproduction of their appearance and participation in connection with the Sweepstakes for broadcast purposes. Sweepstakes Winner and/or Designee participating in Sweepstakes will be required to confirm such consent in writing by executing appropriate releases required by Sponsor and its Administrators, including without limitation, the Prize Documents described and any additional releases regarding eligibility, liability and publicity.
12. WINNERS LIST: To see who won the Grand Prize, send a written request before 11/30/09 to: Stage-Bealls-Palais Royal “Disney Family Vacation” Winners List, 7111 W Indian School Road, Dept.125, Phoenix, Arizona 85033.
13. SPONSOR: Fishman & Tobin, Inc., 34 W 33rd Street, New York, NY 10001. Registered trademarks and logos are registered used in conjunction with this promotion are the property of their respective owners.
No responsibility or liability is assumed by Specialty Retailers, Inc. and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, and agents for this sweepstake.